CEMA’s 40th Anniversary A Big Hit!! Close to 300 people enjoyed CEMA’s big bash. Check out the Photos
Come Out for a Night of Comedy! See famed comic, Will Durst, at the San Jose Improv.
In Remembrance It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Richard Rapacchietta. Richard was CEMA’s Vice President, and he worked for the County nearly 35 years. He will be greatly missed.
Dave Cortese for Mayor Fundraiser The Cortese event, in which CEMA co-sponsored, was a big hit.
+ Latest News
The Employee Relations Board sided with workers in handing L.A. a loss in their bid to reduce employee pensions.
1,230 of 1,682
+ Newest CEMA Members
Welcome New November & December Members;
- Maroun Akiel -- Sheriff's
- Peter Castro III -- SSA
- Chris Cheung -- Public Health
- Meng (Wesley) Chong -- Sheriff's
- Jacqueline Esquivel-Rodriguez -- VMC
- Pamella Florence -- Custody Health
- Derek Frazier -- Correction's
- Christopher Huynh -- SSA
- Nitu Jain -- Assessor's
- April Kihara -- Mental Health
- Shu-Jen Lin -- SSA
- Lorena Madrid -- County Executive
- Lan Nguyen -- Mental Health
- Bagla Ranjan -- SSA
- Cheryl Schneider -- Assessor's
- Lisa Smith -- VMC
- Ryan Tapia -- VHP
- Chitra Venkatesh -- VMC